Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mission Accomplished! Thank you all around...



It's been and gone. 4 times my official allotment of fame, my hour nestled at the feet of Nelson was a wonderful experience. The project worked perfectly. It was received well by all there, and I've been getting great responses over email for the last few days.

I want to thank everyone who helped in making the project possible:

Andrew Cochrane - for his collaborative support
The Sainsbury Institute - for hosting me in Norwich while I played with duplo
Jochen Schenk - for hosing me in London
The Torney's and The Smith's - for looking after me in Belfast
The Mayor of London - for supporting the whole project
Artichoke Productions - for running a great event
Nova, the stage manager, and the rest of her team - for looking after me on the day
Antony Gormley - for having such a great vision and trust all of us to take part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home